CULTIVATING THE CLASSROOM
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
Chronic and disruptive student behavior can be linked to ineffective or unclear classroom processes. Cultivating the Classroom training guides teachers in creating a comprehensive classroom plan that clarifies expectations, procedures and routines. Using the Cultivating the Classroom electronic template, participating teachers leave with a written classroom plan that can be implemented immediately or shared with campus support staff for coaching or evaluation purposes. Cultivating the Classroom training can be paired with onsite coaching support from Emergent Tree Staff.
CULTIVATING THE CLASSROOM OVERVIEW
- A full day of training for personnel in cultivating classroom procedures and routines that are aligned with school wide expectations.
- Participants will engage in discussion and application of each concept within their own classroom setting.
- Participants will leave the training with their own classroom plan for implementation.
- Access to the Classroom Quality Indicator document to measure implementation and indicate progress over time.
- A complete Cultivating the Classroom training manual full of resources, templates and information for each participant.
- An electronic download with of all templates and reproducible materials.
- Access to ETE trainers for support and feedback through email during the first year of implementation.
- On-site coaching visits maybe be added as needed. Onsite visits could include the following: staff observations, implementation feedback, conducting quality indicators audit, and developing action plans for continuous improvement.