PROGRESS MONITORING TOOL
TIER 1 BEHAVIOR FRAMEWORK
Emergent Tree Education, Inc. is pleased to offer the Progress Monitoring Tool as part of the Treehouse Tools Software Suite. This web-based tool supports educators in progress monitoring of interventions at the Tier 2 and Tier 3 levels. Based on the Daily Behavior Report Card (DBRC) intervention, behaviors are operationally defined and scaled with this tool, allowing for sensitive and accurate evaluation of progress. Currently the Progress Monitoring Tool provides measures and graphic representation of daily scores, interval ratings, and behavior support levels.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRESS MONITORING TOOL
- Teacher Perspective: ETE staff are experienced in the realities and demands of a classroom environment and have designed the software to require the least time possible to collect and display the progress data.
- Alignment: ETE software is perfectly aligned to the processes trained and coached by ETE for Ground Work, Bridges and Solid Roots frameworks. For districts already implementing ETE behavior systems, utilizing the Progress Monitoring Tool will enhance and guide those systems without the confusion associated with a more isolated tool.
- CARES Clinic Collaboration: The ETE Progress Monitoring Tool was made with feature input from Katy Davenport, M.Ed., BCBA and Director of the CARES Clinic at TSU. Her input helped ensure the system was broadly applicable to a variety of students’ needs while still producing accurate and efficient progress monitoring data.
- Behavior Support Level Tracking: While tracking student behavioral progress is a vital component of effective behavior support systems, the ETE Progress Monitoring Tool also allows for measuring the levels of staff/program support the student needs. This data is useful in; determining campus staffing needs, preparing for student transitions to new campuses, and decision-making related to fading supports or moving students to less restrictive environments.
- Ease of Use: The software is designed to be intuitive and low effort to the user. The software was intentionally designed to require the least amount of clicks and questions possible. User feedback indicates that the Progress Monitoring Tool is less burdensome and more straightforward when compared with other systems on the market
- Mobile Use:ETE Progress Monitoring Tool is touch enabled, allowing for use on mobile devices throughout the school day or school building, if desired.
- Cost:ETE is dedicated to keeping cost low. Software is only one part of our company and was initially designed as a support to increase the effectiveness of the ETE training frameworks. Therefore, the company has committed to keep costs reasonable so funding doesn’t create an unnecessary barrier to effective behavior systems.